Jeffrey-Cowan Forest Preserve
Property Location:81 Fire Route 10, North Kawartha Township, Peterborough County
Accessible to Public:Yes
- Highest Point surrounding Stony Lake, creating scenic views.
- Significant forest comprising large older growth White Pines and White Oak (rare to the area).
- Outstanding iconic site that typifies the treasured and exclusive Stony Lake.
- One of the largest undeveloped shoreline areas on the lake.
- Public access, eastern extend of the Stony Lake Trails network.