KLT’s #TheLandsILove Photo Challenge
Announcing KLT’s Summer Photo Challenge!
*The KLT #TheLandsILove Summer Photo Challenge is now over! Thank you to everyone who submitted amazing photographs of the Kawarthas and to everyone who participated in our Facebook and Instagram voting! Thanks to you we have winning image in all 3 categories!
Congratulations to 2019’s winners! See the winning images below:
“Painted Lady Butterfly” by Steve Paul
People Enjoying the Outdoors Winner!
“Canoe at Sunset” by Lindsay Charlotte
Nature and Landscapes Winner!
“Wildflowers in the Sun” by Mandylyn Robinson
We love to see your photos of exploring the beautiful natural landscapes of the Kawarthas and we want to see more, especially during the busy summer months! Share your favourite images of nature, wildlife or best of all, you outside enjoying nature.
Submit your photos taken in the Kawarthas this summer for your chance to win a KLT Swag bag & have your photo featured on KLT’s website & Social Media! There will be winning image in three categories:
- Images of nature and landscapes
- Wildlife images
- Images of you and your friends or family enjoying the outdoors!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and/or Instagram.
- Contest is open to everyone!
- Picture must be taken in the Kawarthas
- To Submit photos:
- Please share your favourite images to Social Media
- Images shared on Instagram must include the #thelandsilove / #TheLandsILove contest hashtag
- Photos shared on Facebook must tag Kawartha Land Trust
- Submit images directly to KLT by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org with “KLT Summer Photo Challenge” as the subject before the deadline of Friday, August 16 at 11:59 p.m.
- There will be a winning image in three categories; images of nature and landscapes, wildlife images and images of you and your friends or family enjoying the outdoors!
- You can submit as many photos as you like; however only one of your entries will be considered for the top three in each category. Duplicates of photos will be considered as one entry.
- Submissions are open from Monday July 1 – Friday August 16, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- By entering the contest you consent to KLT using any material submitted for promotional purposes
- Photos from each category will be narrowed down to top three candidates
- Voting on the top five photos will run the week of Monday, August 19 – Friday, August 23
- The winner will be announced on Monday, August 26 by 4 p.m.
- Voting will occur on Kawartha Land Trust’s Facebook and Instagram pages. Votes on photos will be tallied to determine the winners.
- Votes may be cast by anyone with an Instagram or Facebook account.
- Winner will receive a KLT ‘swag bag’ and the winning image in all three categories will be shared on KLT’s social media and website.
Now get snapping! We can’t wait to see your photos of enjoying the beautiful nature in the Kawarthas!